Application for Graduation
Submit an Application for Graduation
Submit your application via AccessPlus student tab, graduation, application (upper left corner).
An application for graduation should be submitted only if all academic requirements will be completed in the term specified on the application (this includes internships, transfer credits, etc.)
The graduation application is not an application to participate in the commencement ceremony.
Deadlines to Submit Undergrad Graduation Applications:
Spring (May) - Friday before Thanksgiving break
Summer (August) - Friday before spring break
Fall (December) - Last business day of July
If you miss the deadline, you can still submit an application through the last day of the term of graduation.
The last day to submit an application and have your name in the program for Spring 2022 will be shared as soon as we have that information. Please check back for updates.
Graduation Application Tutorial
This tutorial explains how to complete the Undergraduate Graduation Application Form, as well as how to withdraw your application, if needed.
- Incomplete and non-report grades must be submitted to the office of the Registrar by the last day of the term you plan to graduate.
- Minor forms must be submitted to your college office by the semester prior to your graduation term. Download minor form.
- Transcripts from other schools - must be submitted within 4 weeks after graduation.
Check your degree audit
After you have registered for classes your final term, check your degree audit for accuracy and resolve any outstanding degree requirements with your advisor.
To Withdraw an Application
- Login to AccessPlus (Student tab/graduation/application)
- Open application for term submitted
- Select "withdraw application"
- Submit application for term you plan to complete requirements in (Note: you will be prompted to go to your student profile page to change your graduation term before submitting application.)
- For more information contact: email@example.com.
What Happens Next?
- You will be notified of your graduation status by email by mid-semester of the term you plan to graduate. Your graduation status can also be viewed in AccessPlus by selecting student tab, graduation, graduation status.
Contact the Graduation Office at 214 Enrollment Services Center, phone 515-294-1840 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.