Application for Graduation
Submit an Application for Graduation
Submit your application via AccessPlus student tab, graduation, application (upper left corner).
An application for graduation should be submitted only if all academic requirements will be completed in the term specified on the application (this includes internships, transfer credits, etc.)
The graduation application is not an application to participate in the commencement ceremony.
Deadlines to Submit Undergrad Graduation Applications:
Fall 2023 - December 15, 2023
Spring 2024 - May 10, 2024
Summer 2024 - August 2, 2024
Graduation Application Tutorial
This tutorial explains how to complete the Undergraduate Graduation Application Form, as well as how to withdraw your application, if needed.
- Incomplete and non-report grades should be submitted to the office of the Registrar by the last day of the term you plan to graduate. Delay in submission will hold the degree from being posted and diploma issued.
- Minor forms should be submitted to your college office by the semester prior to your graduation term. Download minor form.
- Transcripts from other schools - should be submitted within 4 weeks after graduation. Delay in submission will hold the degree from being posted and diploma issued.
Check your degree audit
After you have registered for classes your final term, check your degree audit for accuracy and resolve any outstanding degree requirements with your advisor.
To Withdraw an Application
- Login to AccessPlus (Student tab/graduation/application)
- Open application for term submitted
- Select "withdraw application"
- Submit application for term you plan to complete requirements in (Note: you will be prompted to go to your student profile page to change your graduation term before submitting application.)
- For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Happens Next?
- You will be notified of your graduation status by email by mid-semester of the term you plan to graduate. Your graduation status can also be viewed in AccessPlus by selecting student tab, graduation, graduation status.
Contact the Graduation Office at 214 Enrollment Services Center, phone 515-294-1840 or email email@example.com.