Academic Attire (e.g., Caps, Tassels, and Gowns):
- Graduates are required to wear a bachelor's gown, a black cap, and the appropriate color tassel.
- Graduates who are a member of the military, are welcome to wear their uniforms. Graduates who need to wear specific attire for religious or cultural purposes (e.g., hijab, etc.) are welcome to do so too.
- Your cap should be worn level, not tilted. Your gown should hang freely from the shoulders. Appropriate business clothing should be worn under your gown.
- Academic attire can be purchased from the University Book Store in the Memorial Union during regular business hours or via their website (http://www.isubookstore.com/MerchList.aspx?ID=8392)
- Delivery options included shipping or pick-up in store.
- Important Dates
- Last Day for Ground Shipping (Contiguous United States)- December 11th, 2023
- Last Day for 2nd Day Air Shipping- December 12th, 2023
- Last Day for Next Day Air Shipping- December 13th, 2023
- Iowa State Bookstore will always have product in stock to purchase without wait.
"Pick up at store” will be open always but the University Bookstore DOES NOT fulfill orders on Saturdays or Sundays.