Graduation To Do List
Spring Semester 2019
Submit an Application for Graduation
- Submit your application via AccessPlus student tab, graduation, application (upper left corner).
- Your graduation status will be posted in AccessPlus by midterm. (Go to student tab, graduation, graduation status.)
- You will receive an email every time your graduation status is updated.
Outstanding Graduation Requirements
- All outstanding graduation requirements must be resolved by Friday, May 10, 2019
Degree Audit and Other Issues
- Contact Mindy Schminke, 2270A Vet Med (phone 294-0772)
Grades for incompletes, non-report coursework, grade changes, and/or test out credit
- Must be submitted to the Office of the Registrar Friday, May 10, 2019.
Note: Diploma and transcripts will not be released after graduation if the above requirements are outstanding.
Vet Med Commencement Ceremony Attendance on May 11, 2019
- Contact Mindy Schminke, 2270A VetMed, 515-294-0772.
Diploma Mailing Address and Distribution
For more information visit the diplomas page.
- Transcripts with grades and degrees will be run the night of Friday, May 24, 2019
- Go to the transcripts page for more information.
- Diplomas/Transcripts will not be released until your Graduation Status is ok.
Financial Aid Exit Counseling Session
- An exit counseling session is mandatory if you have borrowed through the Federal Direct Stafford Loan Program (either subsidized or unsubsidized).
- Complete your exit counseling online by going to https://www.financialaid.iastate.edu/types-of-aid/loans/loan-features-and-services/entrance-and-exit-counseling/. If you have questions, please contact the Office of Student Financial Aid, 0210 Beardshear, or call 515-294-2223.
Loans Receivable Exit Counseling Session
- An exit counseling session is mandatory if you have borrowed from the Disadvantaged Student Loan, Federal Perkins Loan, Health Profession Student Loan or University Long Term Loan programs.
- If you have questions, please contact Loans Receivables, 0880 Beardshear, or call 515-294-8747.
Accounts Receivable Office
Your transcript will not be released after graduation unless all financial obligations are cleared. For more information, go to 0880 Beardhsear Hall or call 515-294-7388.
ISU Email After Graduation
Post-Graduation Plans Survey
- It is federal requirement that the university report on the success of its graduates.
- To meet this requirement, complete the appropriate college-based survey available at: http://www.career.iastate.edu/post-graduation-plans-survey/
For more information
Contact the Graduation Office, 210 Enrollment Services Center, phone 515-294-1840, fax 515-294-9925, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.