Graduation To Do List
- Your graduation status will be posted in AccessPlus by midterm. (Go to student tab, graduation, graduation status.)
- You will receive an email every time your graduation status is updated.
Outstanding Graduation Requirements
- All outstanding graduation requirements must be resolved by May 4.
Degree Audit and Other Issues
- Contact Mindy Schminke, 2270A Vet Med (phone 294-0772)
Grades for incompletes, non-report coursework, grade changes, and/or test out credit
- Must be submitted to the Office of the Registrar by May 4.
Note: Diploma and transcripts will not be released after graduation if the above requirements are outstanding.
Vet Med Commencement Ceremony Attendance on May 5, 2018
- Contact Mindy Schminke, 2270A VetMed, 515-294-0772.
Diploma Mailing Address and Distribution
For more information visit the diplomas page.
- Transcripts with grades and degrees will be run the night of May 18, 2018
- Go to the transcripts page for more information.
- Diplomas/Transcripts will not be released until your Graduation Status is ok.
Financial Aid Exit Counseling Session
- An exit counseling session is mandatory if you have borrowed through the Federal Direct Stafford Loan Program (either subsidized or unsubsidized).
- Complete your exit counseling online by going to http://www.nslds.ed.gov. If you have questions, please contact the Office of Student Financial Aid, 0210 Beardshear, or call 515-294-2223.
Loans Receivable Exit Counseling Session
- An exit counseling session is mandatory if you have borrowed from the Disadvantaged Student Loan, Federal Perkins Loan, Health Profession Student Loan or University Long Term Loan programs.
- If you have questions, please contact Loans Receivables, 0880 Beardshear, or call 515-294-8747.
Accounts Receivable Office
Your transcript will not be released after graduation unless all financial obligations are cleared. For more information, go to 0880 Beardhsear Hall or call 515-294-7388.
Email After Graduation
Post-Graduation Plans Survey
- It is federal requirement that the university report on the success of its graduates.
- To meet this requirement, complete the appropriate college-based survey available at: http://www.career.iastate.edu/post-graduation-plans-survey/
To keep connected with you after you graduate, the university requests that you complete the Alumni Questionnaire on the graduation tab in Access Plus.
For more information
Contact the Graduation Office, 210 Enrollment Services Center, phone 515-294-1840, fax 515-294-9925, or email email@example.com.