- Diplomas for summer graduates were mailed on Friday, August 17.
- If you indicated on your Diploma/Ceremony form that you would pick-up your diploma you may do so in the Registrar's Office, 214 Enrollment Services Center.
- Students who indicated their diplomas to be mailed overseas should allow minimum of 5 weeks for the diploma to arrive.
- Diplomas will not be handed out during the Spring or Fall commencement ceremonies.
- Diplomas will be mailed on January 15, 2019.
- If you elect to pick up your diploma, you may do so on/after January 15, 2019.
Complete Diploma Mailing Address Information
- Complete form in AccessPlus before December 11. After this date, the system will close and you will need to contact the Graduation Office. (form will available after October 1st)
- Log into your student AccessPlus account.
- Click on the Student tab, select Graduation from menu on left, then Diploma/Ceremony in the upper left corner.
- Select your name. This will open up the form.
- Overseas Mailing Address: You must stop by the Graduation Office, 210 Enrollment Services Center, to fill out an overseas mailer (diplomas will be mailed to an overseas address only if this has been done). Contact the Graduation Office by email at email@example.com, if you are unable to fill out the mailer.
- If you have not attended a prior University Commencement Ceremony and will not be attending the Fall University Commencement ceremonies on December 14 or 15, you will need to pick up a diploma cover in the Graduation Office, 210 Enrollment Services Center after November 1.
- Please note that the Veterinary Medicine ceremony occurs in the spring, so fall and summer information regarding diplomas does not apply to Vet Med.
Contact the Graduation Office at 210 Enrollment Services Center, phone 515-294-1840 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.