- Diplomas for fall graduates were mailed on Tuesday, January 15th.
- If you indicated on your Diploma/Ceremony form that you would pick-up your diploma you may do so in the Registrar's Office, 214 Enrollment Services Center.
- Students who indicated their diplomas to be mailed overseas should allow minimum of 5 weeks for the diploma to arrive.
- Diplomas will not be handed out during the Spring or Fall commencement ceremonies.
- Diplomas will be mailed on June 7, 2019.
- If you elect to pick up your diploma, you may do so on/after June 7, 2019.
Complete Diploma Mailing Address Information
- Complete form in AccessPlus before Tuesday, May 7. After this date, the system will close and you will need to contact the Graduation Office. (form will available after March 1st)
- Log into your student AccessPlus account.
- Click on the Student tab, select Graduation from menu on left, then Diploma/Ceremony in the upper left corner.
- Select your name. This will open up the form.
- Overseas Mailing Address: You must stop by the Graduation Office, 210 Enrollment Services Center, to fill out an overseas mailer (diplomas will be mailed to an overseas address only if this has been done). Contact the Graduation Office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you are unable to fill out the mailer.
- If you have not attended a prior University Commencement Ceremony and will not be attending the Spring University Commencement ceremonies on May 9 or 11, you will need to pick up a diploma cover in the Graduation Office, 210 Enrollment Services Center after April 1.
- Please note that the Veterinary Medicine ceremony occurs in the spring, so fall and summer information regarding diplomas does not apply to Vet Med.
Contact the Graduation Office at 210 Enrollment Services Center, phone 515-294-1840 or email email@example.com.