- Diplomas will not be handed out during the university commencement ceremonies.
- Diplomas will be mailed on June 7, 2019.
- If you elect to pick up your diploma, you may do so on/after June 7, 2019.
Complete Diploma Mailing Address Information
- Complete form in AccessPlus before Tuesday, May 7. After this date, the system will close and you will need to contact the Graduation Office. (form will available after March 1st)
- Log into your student AccessPlus account.
- Click on the Student tab, select Graduation from menu on left, then Diploma/Ceremony in the upper left corner.
- Select your name. This will open up the form.
- You will be able to do this when you go to the “diploma/ceremony” option under “graduation” on Access+. At the bottom, where it asks if you would like your diploma mailed overseas, there is a link to a survey that will ask you for the overseas mailing address. Once you have completed this survey, don’t forget to click submit at the bottom of the main page. This is how all of that information will be saved.
- If you have not attended a prior University Commencement Ceremony and will not be attending the Spring University Commencement ceremonies on May 9 or 11, you will need to pick up a diploma cover in the Graduation Office, 210 Enrollment Services Center after April 1.
- Please note that the Veterinary Medicine ceremony occurs in the spring, so fall and summer information regarding diplomas does not apply to Vet Med.
- Diplomas for fall graduates were mailed on Tuesday, January 15th.
- If you indicated on your Diploma/Ceremony form that you would pick-up your diploma you may do so in the Registrar's Office, 214 Enrollment Services Center.
- Students who indicated their diplomas to be mailed overseas should allow minimum of 5 weeks for the diploma to arrive.
Contact the Graduation Office at 210 Enrollment Services Center, phone 515-294-1840 or email email@example.com.