Spring 2018 Masters and PhD Graduation Checklist
Meet Graduate College Deadlines
As you complete your graduate studies at Iowa State University, there are specific deadlines and requirements associated with graduation. Visit the Graduate College Graduation Website for a list of current semester deadlines, as requirements vary based on the degree that you are seeking.
University Graduate College Commencement Ceremony Attendance
Diploma Mailing Address, Distribution and Diploma Covers
For information, visit the Diplomas page.
- Transcripts with grades and degrees will be run the night of Mayy 18, 2018
- Go to the transcript webpage for more information: http://www.registrar.iastate.edu/students/transcripts.
Financial Aid Exit Counseling Session
- An exit counseling session is mandatory if you have borrowed through the Federal Direct Stafford Loan Program (either subsidized or unsubsidized).
- Complete your exit counseling online by going to http://www.nslds.ed.gov. If you have questions, please contact the Office of Student Financial Aid, 0210 Beardshear, or call 515-294-2223.
Loans Receivable Exit Counseling Session
- An exit counseling session is mandatory if you have borrowed from the Disadvantaged Student Loan, Federal Perkins Loan, Health Profession Student Loan or University Long Term Loan programs.
- If you have questions, please contact Loans Receivables, 0880 Beardshear, or call 515-294-8747.
Accounts Receivable Office
- Review your u-bill periodically, 1-2 months after graduation for any late charges.
- Your transcript will not be released after graduation unless all financial obligations are cleared. For more information, go to 0880 Beardshear Hall or call 515-294-7388.
Email After Graduation
Post-Graduation Plans Survey (Available mid-semester)
- It is federal requirement that the university report on the success of its graduates.
- To meet this requirement, complete the appropriate college-based survey available at: http://www.career.iastate.edu/post-graduation-plans-survey/
Alumni Questionnaire (Available mid-semester)
To keep connected with you after you graduate, the university requests that you complete the Alumni Questionnaire on the graduation tab in Access Plus.
For more information
Contact the Graduation Office, 210 Enrollment Services Center, phone 515-294-1840, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.