Fall 2014 Graduates and Undergraduates
Complete University Ceremony Attendance and Diploma Mailing AccessPlus Form
(System will open Oct. 1)
- It is important that you complete this form on AccessPlus, even if you are not attending the ceremony.
- Log into your student AccessPlus account student tab, graduation, diploma/ceremony and complete the online form.
- Complete the form by Dec. 16. After this date, you will need to contact the Graduation Office, 210 Enrollment Services Center, phone 515-294-9372 or email email@example.com.
University Commencement Ceremony Instructions (Available after Nov. 3)
If you are attending the University Ceremony, print the ceremony instructions below (pdf), which gives line up information and a more specific timeline of events.
- Undergraduate University Ceremony Instructions
- Graduate University Ceremony Instructions
College Convocations and Receptions
Fall 2014 Undergraduate, Graduate and Professional Graduation Activities
Graduates, friends and family are encouraged to participate in a live Twitter feed before and after the undergraduate commencement ceremony. Twitter feeds will not be posted during the ceremony. Students are requested not to bring their mobile device to the stage. Include #CyclONEgrad in your tweets and your tweet may appear on the big screen in Hilton. You can follow the #CyclONEgrad conversation online (https://tagboard.com/cyclonegrad) -- even without an account.
Photos at the university commencement ceremony will be taken by Flash Photography. Within 48 hours following commencement, graduates will receive instructions via email from the photographer on how to view and purchase photos. Questions regarding photos should be directed to Flash Photography (select the Contact Us tab) or phone 214-443-9393.
Cap and Gowns
Cap and gowns may be purchased from the University Book Store, Memorial Union, phone 515-294-5684.
PhD's must rent or purchase a cap and gown from the University Bookstore.
With Distinction Cords
Undergrads - If eligible, pick up in the Registrar's Office, 214 Enrollment Services Center after Nov. 3.
For information concerning diploma covers, mailing address and distribution, visit the Diplomas page.