Summer 2014 Graduates and Undergraduates
Iowa State University does not hold a university commencement ceremony during the summer term. Students who plan to complete degree requirements during the summer term have the option of attending the fall university commencement ceremony.
Summer graduates will have the opportunity to indicate their attendance at the fall university commencement ceremony on AccessPlus beginning July 1.
Complete the following graduation information (diploma mailing address and ceremony attendance) before Fri., Aug. 8.
Note: The diploma/ceremony form in AccessPlus will close down the night of Aug. 8 and you will not be able to enter information after this date.
- Log into your student AccessPlus account.
- Click on the Student tab, select Graduation from the menu on the left, then Diploma/Ceremony in the upper left hand corner.
- Select your name. This will open up the form.
- Indicate if you will be attending or not attending the Fall 2014 University Commencement Ceremony.
- Indicate if you would like your name released to a newspaper.
- Indicate the address where you would like your diploma mailed.
- Complete this form before Aug. 8. After this date, you will need to contact the Graduation Office, 210 Enrollment Services Center, 515-294-9372 or email: email@example.com.
With Distinction Cords
Undergrads - If eligible, pick up in the Registrar's Office, 214 Enrollment Services Center after July 1.
Information concerning diploma covers, mailing address and distribution.